Class Dates and Schedule
2022 – 23 Dance Program
Dance Season – Sundays, Sept 18/2022 – April 30/2023
1:00 – 2:15pm Beginners Two Step
2:30 – 3:45pm Class 2 Cha/Rumba
4:00 – 5:45pm Phase 2/3 Dancing
5:45 Dinner Break
6:30 – 8:00pm Phase 3/4 Dancing
8:00 – 9:30pm Phase 4/5 Dancing
Schedule For Summer Dances
We have three summer dances scheduled which will be held at WHMCC on the following dates:
June 19, July 17, and August 14. The start time is 5:00 pm.
In addition, we have “Chance to Dance”, where we reach out to attract new dancers, which will take place on August 13 at 7:30 pm.
The format for the three summer dances is as follows:
5:00 – 6:00pm Beginners
6:15 – 7:15 2/3 Dancers
7:30 – 8:30 pm Phase 3
8:30 – 9:30 pm Phase 4
With COVID still circulating in our Communities, the Club would like to continue following the precautions put in place in March/22:
1. To keep yourselves and others protected, we recommend updating your vaccination/booster shots and wearing masks as appropriate.
2. Try to social distance on the Dance Floor.
3. Pairs of chairs will be spaced in the East Room 6 feet apart and will serve as a place to sit as well as store coats, purses, water bottles, etc. It can also be a place to take a break or socialize.
4. Dancers bring their own snacks and drinks
Ongoing Virtual Round Dancing
For Round Dancers interested and able to participate in Virtual Round Dancing, Mary and Bruce Nelson plan to continue their Zoom Dances on Monday evenings starting again September 12:
- Phase II: 6:00 – 6:55 pm;
- Phase III: 7:00 – 7:55 pm;
- Phase IV: 8:00 – 9:00 pm.
To join their Zoom Dancing, go to:
Meeting ID: 843 2573 9601
If you miss the scheduled Zoom Dance Sessions or just want to practice on your own, you can also access their Zoom Videos on their YouTube channel using the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWBXdns45_c